Looking for Samples
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
there's a bulletproof bond
"Don't be sorry." Phoebe said immediately, without thought. "What you feel is important and matters, and you shouldn't apologize for feeling strongly. Instead, it is important to question if those feelings are adding value or accomplishing anything. Frey said something to that effect once, when I was grieving." she said with a gentle smile. She thoughtfully considered Amalia's words, pausing before saying more.

"If I may...the world I am from always had a monarch. And, even having the world be that way my whole life, the sorts of questions you are asking remained. Who were the Hawthornes to dictate my life when they didn't even know me, or the life I lived, or what did or didn't matter to me or those I cared about." she said, giving her a wry smile. "The kingdom was very large, and the life I lived was in a small quarry village full of common folk. The royals lived in a grand city, far away, in a castle ornamented with gold and rich fabrics, never knowing a day of hunger or struggle...I understand in a way what you feel. Our lives were so different, they didn't know anything about us and yet ruled us."

She paused then, looking up at the trees above, sunlight peaking through the foliage. "And yet, when I actually had an opportunity to meet the Crowned Prince, he was so...normal. He was very kind, and treated me with respect, and it was clear how heavily the burden of leadership weighed on him. It was only then that I realized that even if someone didn't know me, or my life, or what I faced, really the basic need were all the same. He needed to make sure we were all safe, all fed, all clothed, all housed...it made me reevaluate my anger towards him." she smiled and glanced towards Amalia.

"Anger like that is exhausting. And...maybe it would be in your best interest to...just see if maybe it all works out? Not because Zariah deserves it but because you deserve peace. And if she turns out to be a tyrant...well...we will all cross that bridge together and select someone who really has our interests in mind." she offered, not sure if it would help Amalia process her anger or not. But she didn't like thinking such kind people were being consumed with anger over the unknown, which would always be present in life.

"Ooh Frey?" she said with a grin. "I've never been with Frey despite how many times I have seen them. I've just never been comfortable with it but...what was it like? Amazing I bet." she said with a light laugh. As Amalia described what else she had experienced, and what she was using, she nodded slowly. "Well that is good. You can get some illnesses from sex, but the sheath should protect you from most of it. But, if you experience anything unusual - itching, pain, blisters or rashes, weird smells or discharge - you should come see me right away. Or even if you're just unsure or concerned, I can give you an exam and help with remedies." she prattled, as if talking about the weather. "I am assuming you are not wanting to get pregnant if he is using a sheath, if you'd like I can get you some herbal medicines to help suppress your fertility, and some last resort tonics in case the sheath breaks. And then when you do want children we can switch it out to up your fertility."
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Samples - by Phoebe - 06-24-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Looking for Samples - by Amalia - 06-24-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: Looking for Samples - by Phoebe - 06-24-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Looking for Samples - by Amalia - 06-24-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Looking for Samples - by Phoebe - 06-24-2019, 11:07 PM
RE: Looking for Samples - by Amalia - 06-26-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: Looking for Samples - by Phoebe - 06-26-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Looking for Samples - by Amalia - 06-27-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Looking for Samples - by Phoebe - 06-27-2019, 07:56 PM