the shadows have eyes
Open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
She didn’t so much as see the fae leave the Greatwood so much as smell them, feel a tingligg on her neck as the group heads in the direction of the Spire. Thinking that this might be the best chance she has to get to the village without getting her ass killed, Wessex darts through the trees in the night. They shift around her, moving of their own volition and every now and then she watches, waits, pulls something out of her clothing, looks down for a bit, and then finds the correct path again.

She is not so stupid as to think she is not being watched, noted, but neither Zariah’s goons nor any small, winged person stop her on the way.

To her credit (or perhaps her foolishness), she carries no weapons on her - only her heavy black cloak and the metal talons inside her hands. Her only aim is to get in, look around, and then get it out. No muss, no fuss, no bother.

------------------

While Delah and a group of the warrior fae are in the KQ, Wessex has used her map of the Greatwood to come find the village.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
the shadows have eyes - by Wessex - 06-26-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: the shadows have eyes - by Hazel - 06-26-2019, 09:54 PM
RE: the shadows have eyes - by Wessex - 07-02-2019, 09:48 AM
RE: the shadows have eyes - by Hazel - 07-03-2019, 12:18 AM