Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the
VOICE
"How proud I am of you."

The Voice appeared as she normally did; sparks and electricity, a body not quite corporeal, and eyes that shone like blue-current. "How powerful we are on our own, but together? We are unstoppable as your speed has shown." Sitting with one leg folded over the other and with eyes bright and wise, the Voice regarded two of her best creations with a look of complete pride.

With a wave of her hand, the combined ingredients rose into the air. Shards of ice shattered themselves against the glass creating an impenetrable coating that would never overheat. The onyx warped and broke apart, creating into the lens small pathways through which information could be carried directly into the ascended's minds.

"Now come. Drink from me while I work." Extending both wrists, one for Wessex and one for Lucas, the upgrades would be installed as her children took their nourishment. Like when they had been created, they would feel no pain, only the white-blue chill of their internal components being rearranged to fit their new devices.

Congratulations! Wessex and Lucas have both received:

Optical Upgrade: Can translate written words regardless of the language. Eyes glow blue when in use. (OOC: Will translate two plot-related text per season.)

Coding by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GOD QUEST] So that these eyes might see - by the VOICE - 07-01-2019, 04:23 PM