God Quest Treats and Toys
Item Quest Completion
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
This is turning in my item quest!

As instructed, Roana arrived at the glade shrine at dawn. With her she brought many things. The first two were offerings. One was a rather intricate toy that Rhett and Cormac had helped her make out of wood pieces that included two figurines who – through mechanical means that Rhett somehow managed to figure out – would punch each other’s heads when buttons were pressed, and the loser of the bout’s figurine head would fall off, attached only by a string so it could be replaced and played again. The second was a little box of iced sugar cookies that Jax had made, clearly intended to look like Ludo. Some of the cookies clearly had mom’s help, the black shape of the rags clearly defined from the mask, others were completely 6-year old black blobs with big white dots in the middle. All were delicious though.

The other objects she brought were those requested by the deity. The silver ring and vial of Ascended blood carefully stored away in their own bag.

Roana set the offerings to Ludo on the shrine, tilting her head before calling out to them. ”Ludo, as you have asked, I come to the shrine with the necessary items for the object I seek, as well as gifts for you.”
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?

Messages In This Thread
Treats and Toys - by Roana - 06-27-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Treats and Toys - by Ludo - 06-28-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Treats and Toys - by Roana - 06-28-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Treats and Toys - by Ludo - 06-29-2019, 04:51 PM