God Quest Treats and Toys
Item Quest Completion
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Roana smiled as Ludo appeared, the, ’oooo’ noise they made reminiscent of a child seeing a shiny new toy – which in fact they were. ”Hello again, Ludo.” she said in greeting to the soul guide. Soon enough the box of cookies had vanished into the rags, and the god played with the fighting figurines. ”If ever you wish to play that with someone, I’d be happy to.” Roana said, knowing that her boys at least always got quite a kick out of making it a ‘real fight’. If it would keep the god happy – a god whose soul seemed quite young despite their actual age – she would happily play with the toy with them.

”I am glad you like the offerings. My sons helped me make them – I will tell them you are pleased.” she said with a nod.

Then she offered up the ring and vial of fluid for Ludo to inspect. When they confirmed the items worthy of use, she released a breath she hadn’t realized she had been holding. Good! With a nod she took a few steps back, staying well out of the way of whatever Ludo was about to do, and on alert just in case she needed to duck or dodge.
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?

Messages In This Thread
Treats and Toys - by Roana - 06-27-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Treats and Toys - by Ludo - 06-28-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Treats and Toys - by Roana - 06-28-2019, 06:44 PM
RE: Treats and Toys - by Ludo - 06-29-2019, 04:51 PM