Make No Waves
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah hadn't been anticipating anyone coming to her audience hours - since no one had yet - and had been practicing magic with her daughter. But the approach of the guard brought the session to a quick end. Apparently someone had grown a pair and come to speak with her. Interesting.

The queen made her way to the main room, which had a grand table and chairs, and a pretty view of the forest. Though more ornate than anything in the Hollowed Grounds, it was still fairly modest by royalty standards. Only when she was ready did she send a guard to fetch whoever this visitor was.

Upon entering, Nate would see the queen sitting at the head of the table, looking every inch the formidable woman who had earned the title The Merciless. Every fiber of her being oozed power and control. She wore dark colors, her jacket having a stylized raised collar and extra long tails, all topped with her thick, wild curls. Her expression left nothing to go on, perfect porcelain doll mask it was. "Welcome, Nate. It is a pleasure to meet you. I have been told you've a request?" she said, her voice low and velvety smooth.
zariah
If my strength intimidates you, I hope you realize that is a weakness of yours.

Messages In This Thread
Make No Waves - by Nate - 06-28-2019, 12:49 AM
RE: Make No Waves - by Zariah - 06-28-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Make No Waves - by Nate - 07-02-2019, 06:52 AM
RE: Make No Waves - by Zariah - 07-02-2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Make No Waves - by Nate - 07-03-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Make No Waves - by Zariah - 07-05-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Make No Waves - by Nate - 07-07-2019, 07:10 AM