Make No Waves
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nate
There's a shadow just behind me
Shrouding every step I take
Making every promise empty
Pointing every finger at me

After what had felt like an eternity, Nate was led to an ornate room, the backdrop through the windows and the furnishings themselves impressive alone, but made more so by the woman who dominated all of it. For the first moment, Nate felt incredibly at home in the situation, before the realization that this wasn’t where he had come from cake crashing back down again. He bowed belatedly and shallowly, obviously not knowing how, but held it until she spoke.

”It’s a pleasure to be welcomed here.” He replied politely, a small smile on his lips despite the blankness of her face. ”I’m sorry if I uh... come off as rude at all, I’ve just never met a queen before. Not a real one at least.” He laughed then, a little nervously, and dove into the reason he’d come. ”It’s not a request, exactly, just... a question, I suppose. The guards around the enlistment sheet haven’t seemed receptive to questions, and I figured, who better to ask than the woman who wrote the laws, right?”

He was talking too much. It was nerves, Zariah and her power intimidated him for reasons he wasn’t entirely positive of. It felt a little like she had a gun to his head, or some equivalent, and that was never a situation he wanted to be in. He took a deep breath, and stopped dancing around his question. ”When my old man signed up for this kind of thing, there were uh... exceptions made for certain skilled individuals. Doctors, and... scholars, and things like that.” He paused, gauging her reaction as much as he could, then continued. ”I am a trained surgeon,” this was a generous embellishment, but not entirely untrue, ”and I was simply wondering if you had any such exceptions in place.”

Messages In This Thread
Make No Waves - by Nate - 06-28-2019, 12:49 AM
RE: Make No Waves - by Zariah - 06-28-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Make No Waves - by Nate - 07-02-2019, 06:52 AM
RE: Make No Waves - by Zariah - 07-02-2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Make No Waves - by Nate - 07-03-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Make No Waves - by Zariah - 07-05-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Make No Waves - by Nate - 07-07-2019, 07:10 AM