Make No Waves
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nate
There's a shadow just behind me
Shrouding every step I take
Making every promise empty
Pointing every finger at me

The heavy ‘no’ dropped from Zariah’s lips and into the pit of Nate’s guts like a stone. Of course it wasn’t the answer he wanted to hear, but he would be damned if he was going to let any of that disappointment show on his face. Instead, another smile spread over his face, and he nodded.

”That... makes perfect sense, yeah.” Laughing lightly, Nate shifted his weight from one foot to the other, his restlessness the only indication that he wasn’t completely comfortable. ”I hadn’t thought about it like that, but that’s why you’re the queen and I’m just some guy.”

Any further questions? Nate hummed, throwing his mind back. This was not a plac when wanted to come back to, so anything he had he should get out. Sam came to mind suddenly, and he figured he could ask a question on the other mans behalf. “Yes, actually. I’ve got a friend here, and he’s... well, his heart is in the right place, but he’s not made for fighting.” This was the nicest, most delicate way he could describe Sam, and hopefully it got across the right idea. ”What about people like him?”

Messages In This Thread
Make No Waves - by Nate - 06-28-2019, 12:49 AM
RE: Make No Waves - by Zariah - 06-28-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Make No Waves - by Nate - 07-02-2019, 06:52 AM
RE: Make No Waves - by Zariah - 07-02-2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Make No Waves - by Nate - 07-03-2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Make No Waves - by Zariah - 07-05-2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Make No Waves - by Nate - 07-07-2019, 07:10 AM