drifting
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN
if there's one thing i'm good at, it's surviving
It seemed that neither of them needed to say much more about Longnight, Ronin fussing over his sleeping daughter for a moment before forcing his mind to take a different direction. Even now (was that even right to say, after only two seasons?) it took him off guard, the grief he felt over Vanya, and the accompanying anger at Caido and everything it had thrown at him and taken from him. Taking another sip of wine to distract himself, he glanced up as Rory brought up Northaven, arching an eyebrow at the idea that the other man would even want to know about it.

"It was... small," he said. "Originally we came from a place called Northwind, which was a much larger country. Northaven was created as a sanctuary from the war that the kingdom had gotten itself into. The best and brightest were pushed through a portal into a small settlement surrounded by a wall, and told to get on with it." He shrugged his shoulders, smiling bitterly at the place he had once regarded with such pride.

"There was very little freedom. Just just in movement, but socially too. Whilst there wasn't tyranny like with Zariah, here... it was close enough. Just more subtle. Nobles and commoners, true magic users and lesser magic users... there were roadblocks everywhere."

And as for him? "I was a soldier in the army - the Storm Guard. The military was all I knew until Caido. I was made Lieutenant of the Wall a few months after getting to Northaven, and Captain of Training shortly after that."

Messages In This Thread
drifting - by Rory - 06-29-2019, 08:59 PM
RE: drifting - by Ronin - 06-30-2019, 09:05 AM
RE: drifting - by Rory - 07-18-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: drifting - by Ronin - 07-18-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: drifting - by Rory - 07-23-2019, 05:40 PM
RE: drifting - by Ronin - 07-24-2019, 11:39 AM
RE: drifting - by Rory - 07-28-2019, 09:32 AM
RE: drifting - by Ronin - 07-28-2019, 10:45 AM