Falcons
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
it was all dead end roads, heaven knows
The alchemist grinned brightly, winking up at the other man, appearing all too cherub-like in his own self-approval of what was a fairly lame joke.

And then...there was the silence.

It stretched and stretched and lasted far longer than it actually did. Though Remi's smile remained where it was, inside he felt himself curl and wither slightly. He put silent words to things he couldn't name, the implication of that silence causing something to stir and chill. Is he not happy I am getting married? as if that should matter. And then equally as problematically: good.

But time had not really stopped, and the buzz of his thoughts dissolved into white noise in the face of Rory's congratulations. "Oh, well he was quite concussed at the time." Remi replied easily, a boyish sort of what can you do shrug causing his broad shoulders to rise and fall. "He did say yes, but then also asked me to hold his hair while he threw up." The alchemist added, smiling fondly at the memory.

Ruffling a hand through his curls and then leaning his chin against his palm, Remi nibbled the inside of his lip as he gave a more or less nod. "Soon, I think. The height of LeafChange. I think...we both realized how precious life is, what with .." Remi gestured vaguely at his eyes with a light sigh. "..and with Ronin have quite literally died."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Falcons - by Rory - 06-29-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-02-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Falcons - by Rory - 07-18-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-20-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Falcons - by Rory - 07-23-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-26-2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Falcons - by Rory - 07-28-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-28-2019, 07:12 PM