Falcons
Leatherworker

Age: 36 | Height: 175cm / 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
RORY
i told the stars about you
Concussed? What on earth had they been doing? Rory still found himself snorting in an amused fashion; he couldn't claim to know either Remi or Ronin all that well, but somehow, it seemed entirely fitting and right that Remi proposed while Ronin was in such a state. "What a sight that must've been," he said with a small laugh, his fingers having stilled underneath the counter. "What had happened to him, though?"

There was a feeling in him that he was not quite used to, something that was warm and content and bright, and the way it didn't fit inside of him wasn't uncomfortable, just.. strange. It was a deep, deep happiness for them, a sort of vicarious love he felt when he saw Remi's smile. (And yes, there would always be a shadow across his memories, a what if that he could never shake, but it was such a small thing next to the other.)

"Leafchange is a good choice," Rory agreed with a solemn nod. "A quieter time of year, but still good weather for an outdoor ceremony and a night of celebrating. And then the Festival of Lights," the last mostly a murmur as an entirely unrelated concern flashed through his mind: do I need to make a lantern for my sister this year?

He swallowed. "And as you say.. life can be brief and fragile," which wasn't exactly what Remi had said, but Rory was, in that regard, perhaps a more pessimistic sort. "I'm very glad he's back, though.. for Aoife's sake, and yours." And everyone else's, but that didn't matter as much.

Messages In This Thread
Falcons - by Rory - 06-29-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-02-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Falcons - by Rory - 07-18-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-20-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Falcons - by Rory - 07-23-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-26-2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Falcons - by Rory - 07-28-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-28-2019, 07:12 PM