Falcons
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
it was all dead end roads, heaven knows
"Mmm." Remi readily agreed, with the sort of easy-come expression of one who in fact does just that, letting the world breeze him around and like a leaf on the breeze, allowing it. Then, with only the smallest hint of a frown, he chuckled. "It...was when Jigano and Amalia and Deimos went into the Spire. Ronin was with them, though he hardly made it passed the stairs." The alchemist's lips twitched upwards in a smile, genuine be fleeting. "I had all sorts of things planned, things to say...but concussed and having nearly avoided death once again I found I could not help myself." Remi's boyish smile suggested that he hadn't wanted to, either.

Puzzled and half-forming words, Remi nearly said the thing. The thing which was, in another world, perhaps not so far from this one, it would have been you, you know. I would have known the smell of your hair and tasted the sweat on your skin. I would have known you in the way I only almost do now. And I think it is because that world is so close, that I can feel it. But it was just that: a shadow of a something, an echo that Remi didn't quite hear anymore, but that he remembered hearing, and that some part of him wanted to keep hearing.

"Yes. At dusk I think, or just after. So the stars will be out. Ronin's..." Jealousy was not an emotion the alchemist had really ever felt, and he didn't feel it now. Still, he wasn't entirely sure what language to use when he spoke of Vanya. "The love that Ronin lost last LongNight...She is in the stars, where he used to be. If the skies are clear, hopefully we can see her, and she us."

The mention of Aoife relit the brilliance of Remi's smile and he found himself nodding in earnest. He truly adored the girl, no part of him thinking that she wasn't his. For one like Remi, whose blood-family had been awful and whose adopted-family had been everything, biologically ties hardly mattered.

"And you? How are you Rory?" He asked, head tilted upwards towards his friend, the genuine curiosity in his voice evident.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Falcons - by Rory - 06-29-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-02-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Falcons - by Rory - 07-18-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-20-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Falcons - by Rory - 07-23-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-26-2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Falcons - by Rory - 07-28-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: Falcons - by Remi - 07-28-2019, 07:12 PM