Training We mean it, but I promise we're not mean
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
your battleworn tongue doesn't say the truth anymore
that you are ruined
All Kiada can do is pant and try to catch her breath, sprawled out with her awkward staff in her hand. And she wonders if Melita would just hit her more or actually try to kill her here. It seems as though she doesn’t have to worry about it for too much longer, as she goes to rise as well, shortly after Melita does, sweat beading down her brow as she uses the staff to stand and focus on Melita. Kiada can tell she’s trying not to show anything to her, and Kiada’s brows are still furrowed, edging closer once again when she growls to her as if she’s had enough.

And for a moment, Kiada thinks of just leaving her here, to mull over what happened, but no. It would just be the same thing over and over again, and Kiada’s too tired and exhausted of past mistakes haunting her when there’s bigger problems at hand. She drops the staff she’s been holding at Melita’s feet, her eyes icy yet soft as the bruises begin to grow around her arms and legs. “I’m not your enemy Melita.” She begins, eyes sharp.

Do whatever you want to me, I understand. But I am sorry for it all, and I will be for the rest of my life, but the past is in the past and we can’t change that.” She begins, shifting on her feet as her hands lay limply at her sides. “I’m trying to be better, to do better, and I have. There is no other way for me to atone.
and you wonder why he lets you
the butcher
touch him,
the sun
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: We mean it, but I promise we're not mean - by Kiada - 07-18-2019, 03:24 AM