Rustling of trees and music in the air (open)
Kheelan Raine
Guard / Music maker

Age: 250 | Height: 5' (152cm) | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 6 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mad Hatter Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KHEELAN
Kheelan watched the man qho squealed like a child watching a dream come true. He furrowed a brow at the man.  This was usually not the way people reacted when they saw a fae for the first time. Truth be told, Kheelan rather had this than the constant suspiciousness of what he was. More times than not, had he viewed the pointy end of a stick just for being born fae - as if that would be something wrong?

So many tales where fae had disappeared or being maimed, tortured to return wingless to their home. Those fae had never become the same after those events. Some of them had even ventured out in the forest never to return. Exactly what had happened to them, only the Gods would know. The tales lived on even though the specific fae might not.

"I was born with them, just like any fae are."

He said simply, only moments before a voice he knew well spoke out into the air, causing him to flick his eyes her way. A light glimmer in his eyes, silent looks between two seemingly unknown people. His teal colored eyes fell back to the man with the branches and sticks by his feet. He spoke to the woman while watching the tall man.

"I simply let my feet find the way for me. This place was the best place to play at since I didn't find the right branches to make new flutes from. To play by the water, the rustling in the trees and resonance in the rocks. I may be venturing on the border..."

Kheelan openly studied the man while speaking. He seemed young and perhaps a bit lost? Not many humans walked around here to gather sticks and branches to whatever he was going to build. As long as it wasn't built too close to the border, Kheelan's guard instincts told him the boy would be fine.

"...I have no purpose to venture further into the hollowed grounds. Just as I am sure this boy have no intention in entering greatwood, for he would indeed suffer at the hands of the fae guards protecting it with their lives."

It didn't matter he had days off, he would still defend his home if he needed to. This however, looked more like a stray than anything else. Most humans had seen to travel in some kind of packs, at least two and two, sometimes more. Greatness in numbers, just as the fae figured when it came to protecting the greatwood forest. This boy had only been here a few weeks? No wonder he didn't seem to know his way. Did he even have someone to tell him right from wrong in this world he apparently did not know yet?

A part of Kheelan felt calmer just by knowing he had a kin with him at the same time he didn't quite feel threatened by the human either. He glanced down at the pieces of wood that the human had gathered, all dead and picked from the ground. That was at least a plus.
Swords can only kill the heart it aims at,
but music can mend all hearts that listen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rustling of trees and music in the air (open) - by Kheelan - 07-10-2019, 10:23 PM