Torn Up
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe winced at the harshness of his tone. She felt stupid already the added guilt trip was unnecessary. "I didn't know it was dangerous I didn't even know gods existed." she said quietly, staring at the ground. If she had known this would happen you could bet she would have stayed as far away from it as possible. But apparently she could be blamed for things she walked into innocently.

"Steadman, huh?"

Whether there was a tone or not the phrase made her bristle. How many times had she heard something similar at finishing school amongst the noble girls? Steadman was as good a name as having no name at all, because she was common folk. Phoebe frowned and gripped her skirt. "Yes. Steadman." she said as proudly as she could muster. There was nothing wrong with being common. That was how she was raised. "Well he isn't here so I guess it doesn't matter does it. she mumbled. Phoebe loved her brother and didn't want to think about the possibility of ever seeing him again. But it was easy enough to pretend he was just away at war. That was how she had spent most of her childhood after all.

He asked why she was there and she glanced up at him. "I just came here to get away from the sanctuary and try to forget it." she said quietly
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
Torn Up - by Phoebe - 11-15-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Torn Up - by Kaladin - 11-16-2018, 04:15 AM
RE: Torn Up - by Phoebe - 11-16-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Torn Up - by Kaladin - 11-19-2018, 12:32 AM
RE: Torn Up - by Phoebe - 11-28-2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Torn Up - by Kaladin - 12-04-2018, 12:01 AM
RE: Torn Up - by Phoebe - 12-05-2018, 01:27 PM
RE: Torn Up - by Kaladin - 12-18-2018, 12:44 AM