my strange addiction
Rexxxxxxxx
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Rome wasn't built in a day.
She isn’t very elegant with how she greets him, but she doesn’t need to be. Her pale hands fold before her, sitting about her waist as she lets her sapphire gaze examine him. She’s not defenseless, she never is anymore. Should he try anything, the magic living beneath her skin is a weapon enough (though she reminds herself of when she was tackled to the ground by Zariah’s guards, and her firework strayed away, helpless if not for Lucas). A bright smile crosses her face as he looks her over, her head tall and posture straight as the light cascades down from beneath the tree tops, filtering her in the gold she wears around her chest.

She’s almost perfect, thanks to Frey’s magic. The only blemish, the wounds of teeth along her wrist and perhaps the faintest bit of a bruise along her neck – though you have to be looking hard to spot it. She watches him bow, and somehow feels transported back to Asciend, only this man bears no wings much to her approval. He announces he’s lost, and she quirks an eyebrow in response. “This is a confusing maze, at least you picked the middle of the day to venture in.” She responds with a quiet hint of a smirk crossing her lips before she dips her head at his compliment.

Ack,” she begins, turning her head to eye him from the side. “You’re charming.” She acknowledges with a small bubbly laugh before stepping toward him, her boots making nearly no sound against the plush undergrowth of the maze. “I’m afraid it’ll take awhile to get back to the entrance, perhaps we should get to know each other if we’re to spend time together?” She asks with a tilt of her head, a hand outstretched toward him as if to lead him. “What’s your name?
But it burned in one.

Messages In This Thread
my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 03:13 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 04:19 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-05-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-06-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-10-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-12-2019, 08:04 PM