my strange addiction
Rexxxxxxxx
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Rome wasn't built in a day.
He grows closer, and she now finds she has to look up to him. He’s tall, yet thin, and seems to have a charisma to him that she can see in herself, too. It reminds her of the first few conversations she’d had with Bastien and with Lucas, and she finds herself slipping into the ease of it as he retorts to her, a suggestive tone in his voice. It’s not quite flirting, but it holds the hints of such – and she pays it little mind. So far, this has been the best conversation so far and she hasn’t even started on the recruitment.

She flashes him a brilliant smile and a tilt of her head. “Ah, daring.” She responds with a small snort, slipping back into the version of herself where she cared about an end result rather than being herself and letting them take it or leave it. Yet he was playful with her, and she appreciates the flourish – once again reminding her of Bastien and his flare for the dramatics. Perhaps the two of them would get along?

He offers her arm, and she takes it easily with a quiet grin that ghosts her face, her fingers soft as they drape over his arm. And when he says his name, she begins to guide him back the way she’d come, though it’d likely end in more confusion. They had to make it out eventually, right? “Ezra.” She replies, his name falling from her tongue gently and so smoothly compared to her own name. “I’m Rexanna.” She offers, head tilting up toward him to let her sapphire gaze slip across his face.

Are you new here?” She asks, her steps even as she guides him back around and around, for what seems like circles until something changes.
But it burned in one.

Messages In This Thread
my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 03:13 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 04:19 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-05-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-06-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-10-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-12-2019, 08:04 PM