my strange addiction
Rexxxxxxxx
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Rome wasn't built in a day.
For a moment, she eyes him a bit warily. A royal name indeed, though she doesn’t comment on it. It’s close to a direct translation of her name and for a moment it makes her uncomfortable, though it’s not visible in the way she smiles at him gracefully – as though it’s a beautiful compliment she’s never heard before. Instead, he squeezes her hand and she leads him away, a small snort and snicker of a response leaves her lips before she rolls her shoulders toward him. “Perhaps a bit obvious.” She retorts, glancing over to him to wink.

But he compliments her further, mentioning she’s an expert, and she shrugs once more – her sapphire gaze following the maze the best she can even if she’s partially getting more and more lost. He matches her pace easily, though, which shouldn’t be too difficult considering she’s a bit shorter than he is. “I’ve been here a year just about.” She responds easily, guiding him through turn and changes in the maze. But when he questions if she can help him find his feet, she offers him a bright, charming smile and an obliging nod.

It would be an honor to help you, Ezra.” She says easily, turning with him once again until finally the entrance can be seen even though Rexanna has literally no idea how it worked to get here. “Have you heard of our new Queen yet? She’s gotten a lot of flak from the locals, but she will do wonderful work. We’re recruiting if you’re up for the challenge?” She asks as she goes to drop his hand and look to him more fully, a hint of a playful purr in his voice that she knows Bastien likely wouldn’t approve of – but hey, if it got her job completed, it would make their lives that much easier.
But it burned in one.

Messages In This Thread
my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 03:13 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 04:19 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-05-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-06-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-10-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-12-2019, 08:04 PM