my strange addiction
Rexxxxxxxx
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Rome wasn't built in a day.
She, too, knows how to play his game. And she can tell that he knows it too, as she bats her eyelashes to him playfully in response. “I suppose I can’t blame you entirely.” She says with a small grin. But the conversation shifts and dies off as Rexanna somehow manages, completely by chance, to find the entrance to the maze. It took some time, and she was certain he’d think her insane with the way she’d taken him, but regardless of the result it had worked in the end.

Turning to him, she catches his surprise, feels his arm slide around her shoulders and for a moment she second guesses the flirting for something more. But it’s turned into nothing as she turns her head toward him with an almost innocent look. “What do you mean? Isn’t that what Courts are made of?” She retorts with a small bit of a drawl. But when he continues she snorts and laughs quietly at his attempt. “Trust me, I am anything but hapless.” She winks to him.

Then, Rexanna steps a bit faster, slinking out from under his arm and ahead of him – pulling her jacket tight around her body before she turns to cut him off and face him – palms up toward the sky as she reaches for her magic. From her palms a firework grows, shooting into the sky that’s now in shades of purples and blues as the sun sets. The magic takes to the sky, blooming in a shower of golds and reds, and as they fall around her she keeps her sapphire gaze on the man before her.

Anything but.” She gives him a toothy grin.
But it burned in one.

Messages In This Thread
my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 03:13 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 03:27 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 03:52 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-04-2019, 04:19 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-04-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-05-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-06-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: my strange addiction - by Ezra - 07-10-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: my strange addiction - by Rexanna - 07-12-2019, 08:04 PM