Personal Quest Chase the Morning
Exploration to the east
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Thank you for coming, the darkish grey raven called out, fluttering to join his friends on the same branch. My friends, it means more than I can say that you would join me again. But if we are prepared... The old map Amalia and I found seemed to indicate that there was ocean to the east of the Hollowed Grounds, not too far away. If we can find it, perhaps we can explore and learn more of the world without crossing into the Greatwood and offending the Fae, he explained. At least, I hope that's the case. The Fae spoke of great storms to the west since the barrier fell, but perhaps the east will be open to us.

He fluffed his feathers, cocking his head to meet the eyes of the fierce harpy and the determined owl, and greeting Amalia's entourage with a polite bob of his head. Let's fly for a few hours and see what we find beyond the barrier's influence! With a caw of encouragement he dived off the branch, his pair of ravens following. The gryphlet below chirruped and leaped after them, taking flight after a few long bounds and flapping into the sky to join the strange flock as they set out on their journey of exploration.

The trees quickly faded in size and number, the forest giving way to a dry scrubland and then to even drier karst as the miles passed beneath their wings. Soon only rock and sand were visible below, the thermals providing Kiada 's broad wings with support while Amalia and Jigano and their winged friends had to work harder to travel forward.

They had been flying for two hours by the time a dark smudge ahead and to the north caught their attention, and Jigano angled his wings in that direction. Isuma and the two ravens were struggling to keep pace, in need of a rest, and the others might have been as well. Are those... trees? he asked, a little dubious as to whether he was seeing an oasis in the wasteland, or just a mirage. Let's check it out...

The wasteland doesn't offer much in the way of food or water, so check your Endurance scores to see how well you're keeping up! Maybe this oasis will provide a good place to rest for a bit... What does your character see/find as they descend into the branches? Something useful? Dangerous? Beautiful? Interesting?

No posting order this round

Messages In This Thread
Chase the Morning - by Jigano - 07-05-2019, 02:22 AM
RE: Chase the Morning - by Kiada - 07-06-2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Chase the Morning - by Amalia - 07-07-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Chase the Morning - by Jigano - 07-07-2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Chase the Morning - by Amalia - 07-08-2019, 09:41 PM
RE: Chase the Morning - by Kiada - 07-09-2019, 05:37 AM
RE: Chase the Morning - by Jigano - 07-09-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: Chase the Morning - by Amalia - 07-10-2019, 01:17 AM
RE: Chase the Morning - by Kiada - 07-11-2019, 11:23 PM
RE: Chase the Morning - by Jigano - 07-12-2019, 12:13 AM