Training Bury my bones when the glory is gone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha noticed as the man spun around that he recognized him from that audience with the new.. queen a short time ago. Sascha almost always liked... well... everyone but that queen of theirs was the only one he had met here in Caido that gave him a bad feeling. He had a feeling that the queen would not hesitate to do anything SHE wanted which perhaps was why Sascha didn't really approve of her. He had a feeling that many people would suffer and this far he had already been right when it came down to it. Though this man had been more respectful to the queen than he himself had been. To be honest he felt a bit bad over it but he couldn't really see her as a proper queen unless she actually made the lives better for her people, not worse.

"Oh it's you! Hello!" He said cheerfully as Deimos had spoken since he didn't really have a bad feeling from this man. As stated; Sascha naively liked most people. He was glowing like a little sunray which perhaps was a bit odd to witness considering the different types of problems there was in Caido but he had nothing to cloud his happiness right now non the less. His eyes fell to the stash of weapons which all looked more dangerous then he had expected. He was no stranger to them since he had been in the chinese army for a short bit but it seamed like they would bring more harm then he himself had intended though.

"Well.." He started as he fought away the feelings of embarrassment that was bubbling inside of him. "..i was kinda wanting to be able to defend myself better.. well a lot better, but without giving out too much harm? I really don't like violence but have been struggling a lot since i got here. If there isn't bandits there is always something else and i would prefer to live a bit before i die and not cause other people grief when they need to defend me.. You know.. thoughen myself up enough to at least get away?" He said striking a pretty weak battle pose while hitting the air with his fist. Kinda made him look more like a harmless, fuzzy bunny than the tiger he had intended though.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 07-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Sascha - 07-14-2019, 06:32 PM