Training Bury my bones when the glory is gone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha had had his moments to say the least with hitting his wooden sword in triumph in the air in front of him and practicing blocks in his triumph moments. He didn't notice how Deimos was forcing himself to not smirk which probably was a good thing since it would make Sascha embarrassed before the time for embarrassment after his severe overreaction would hit him, which it soon would. When Deimos started to talk he froze in a victory block and turned red as a tomato over his own actions all of a sudden. A nervous apologizing laughter left him as he lowered the sword and took a better grip on the heavy shield. Red as a ripe tomato he cleared his throat slightly even though that friendly smile seamed to still be stuck on his face. He was perhaps acting like a kid in these situations, he had to maybe start working on that.

"S-sorry about that, i guess i got a bit overexcited. I'm ready!" He said with the blush starting to fade and he made himself ready for the next attack.. which happened a little too quick for him. The attack came flying, from a NEW DIRECTION!? W-wait! He fumbled quickly with his sword and tried to block this new attack but of course had such an awkward grip in this foreign angle that it really didn't work as well as he had hoped. Sure he managed to block Deimos sword but wasn't strong enough in his grip which made his own sword slap his hip from the force. He couldn't help but to jump over the literal spanking he got and as soon as he could he rubbed his smacked hip a bit. Darn it! He MAY have avoided to be sliced if it had been a real sword but took damage from his own weapon which made him look a little disheartened before he quickly shooed away that emotion. It was training after all. "Okay lets try that again! How do i turn my sword in an awkward manner?" Yep he was here to learn so learn he shall!
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 07-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Sascha - 07-21-2019, 03:52 PM