Training Bury my bones when the glory is gone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha was as chocked as before over what he had managed to do and mixed with that shock was also a bit of a worry. Sure Deimos had blocked but was he alright still? He probably were but it didnt hurt to ask still, right? So Sascha looked down at Deimos hand that grasped around the sword and then a bit worried up on his face. "You are okay right? I mean.. you know.." He glanced down to Deimos hand again. For all the naive Sascha knew he could have gotten hurt by the vibration right? He cleared his throat suddenly though and got a nervous little laugh while scratching the back of his head. His brain had caught up with him a bit and told him that OFCOURSE Deimos was alright! FRor one he was used to fighting and for second Saschas hit hadn't been all to hard... right? "Sorry.. ofcourse you are alright right? I mean my hit was not very strong and you have done this many times before.. Im sorry! And all of a sudden the old asian within him came to life as he bowed his head in that sincere apology.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 07-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Sascha - 08-09-2019, 06:38 PM