Training Bury my bones when the glory is gone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha litterala gave out a sigh of relief when Deimos told him that it was all fine. Good thing as well since Sascha probably would have gotten a panic attack if he actually heard he had accidentally hurt someone, especially; a good someone. He actually even got so relived that he wouldn't soar off like a bubble over the heavy weight that got removed from his shoulders. "Oh good! I really felt bad.. I shouldn't since we were training but i did." He ALMOST mumbled with his eyes tearing at the ground under him. Then the hand connected with his shoulder which made him look up and soon after brightened the day with a genuine, happy smile. Okay this was good, Deimos was okay so no need to worry whatsoever! He soon followed Deimos to return the sword and that heavy shield which had started to form tiredness in the arm Sascha was wielding it on. made him consider if he perhaps should start doing some pushups in the mornings..

He dismounted the shield from his tired chicken arm to put it down while Deimos spoke which made him look back on him after the shield was placed back in the pile. "Hm?" He said to show he was listening to his words. As the question came flying Sascha looked a little bewildered over the whole thing, even to the degree that he had his mouth slightly open in surprise. While rubbing his tired arm a bit he had to collect his thoughts a bit before he replied to the question. "Well.. I do have healing magic.. But i need to vanquish the shame for my family it created back in my world. You see.. Were i come from you can easily get killed when it comes to magical abilities." He said as he sat down on the grass underneath him, mostly because the embarrassment that he needed some rest after the training. "I almost got caught multiple times which would easily have gotten me tortured to death." He looked up at Deimos as he spoke. "But i need to start feeling more comfortable with it here in Caido since it seams like magic is quite common here." He paused for a second with his eyes peering up on the white, fluffy clouds. So identical to those back on earth. After a bit of silence he looked back at Deimos with one of his friendly, natural smiles. "You really think i should make a go of it here? Where do i turn if so?"
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 07-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Sascha - 08-20-2019, 08:34 PM