Training Bury my bones when the glory is gone
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
We're lost in the space between
who we are and all that we're trying to be

How many times had he fought off a round of laughter during this training session? It was mostly unheard of – to impart any sort of sentiment back along the Basin would’ve sent his inhabitants into stunned, bewildered shock. It wasn’t that these moments were absurd, but genuine – Sascha and his lack of violence despite his need, his necessity, towards the battlefield, honorable intentions not to harm even during a skirmish skimming over the air. He withheld the chuckle again, and simply responded with a wry grin, etched along the corner of his lips.

The interesting turn of events surrounded the notion of healing – something Sascha already embodied and carried through his veins. The Reaper, the Sword, tilted his head a fraction, perusals and studies again, as the other man informed him of the world he’d come from – one dangerous and treacherous for those who held invocations and enchantments. It was intriguing: amidst all the sovereignties he’d managed to wage war upon, magic had been accepted, utilized, and honed, sometimes even expected. It was a stranger custom to not be amidst the Abandoned, most born to the intricate lines in their entities, the patterns fixated on their blood – he’d known what he was, what he had, as a child, learning to unleash the skill the more he practiced, the more he grew. Whether or not he implemented them while trumpets resounded was another thing altogether: sword first, demise if required – Helovian bonds ensuring his warnings and ultimatums held steadfast and true.

“You would not be harmed here for your magic,” he agreed, nodding at the commonality. No one had broached him up in arms for the layers and lacquer corded off in his soul – and he didn’t expect it. Especially with the number of different species and alterations here: Fae, with wings, Attuned, shifting into animals, Accepted calling down their gods, and Ascended, corresponding to the Voice’s whims, advanced in their prowess.

At the inquiry though, his smile broadened. “I do. You can start at the Infirmary. We always have need of someone to heal.” And depending on the number of trials and tribulations they got into? Sascha would always be busy.

DEIMOS
Stop trying to show how to save our souls
It takes dying to know
How to live as ghosts

Messages In This Thread
Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 07-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 08-20-2019, 10:45 PM