Training Bury my bones when the glory is gone
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

He rubbed the forearm containing to the arm that had lifted the shield but instead of complaining about how that weak arm of his was sore he just smiled happily, paying not anymore attention to his arm then slightly rubbing it. He got a surprised look upon his face as Deimos grinned towards him for a second before he lit up in an amazingly, happy smile towards Deimos that almost could make the colors of the world fade in comparison. Sascha loved to make others happy and when he could make Deimos grin so honestly it did indeed make him very happy. As stated he had not noticed all the times Deimos almost laughed in amusement over his actions and wordings but now when the grin came out he DID notice it and it filled him up with happiness. True; It wasn't too hard to make Sascha happy. He got happy to help people, when people willingly helped him but the thing that made this little puppy most happy was when others were happy. It was obvious that a fair amount of naiveness laid over Sascha but also true kindness which wasn't always so easy to run in to.

Sascha stretched out his muscles were he stood to make sure he wouldn't get sore tomorrow while he in surprise listened to what Deimos said, still with that smile upon his face. It shouldn't really surprise him since he had noticed magic was acceptable here but yet it did in a way. Maybe it was to hear someone else tell him this fact that calmed him and surprised him all at once. It was a HUGE difference if you asked him to witness something and to hear that what they witnessed actually was true, right? "Yeah i have started to realize that and i would lie if i didn't say that it feels a bit weird. You have heard one thing all your life and then pop magically into another world where many things are the opposite. It makes your head spinning a bit to be honest." He said with a warm smile while he finished his stretching routine and let his arm fall back down next to him. He had met a lot of different species here already but still had some to run into. There was the abandoned like himself and then there was the fairies (fae) and the ones that could turn into animals but he had learnt that there was still more species to meet up with. How many? He had no idea.

As Deimos told him were to go he remembered that Jigano had told him the very same thing; the infirmary. It made him for a second look like he had been hit in the face of pure surprise. How had he lost track of that information? True.. he had just come to this world when it got told to him and had ALOT to memorize but still! He would absolutely go to the infirmary then! "I am not very good yet though, i can mostly only heal minor wounds but i don't doubt that this will help me to get better at my magic!" He said honestly. Yes it could indeed come in handy to learn some more in his magic genre.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Deimos - 07-05-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: Bury my bones when the glory is gone - by Sascha - 08-24-2019, 07:34 PM