Buried
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
"Midnight?!" she said in shock, looking at him wide eyed again. No wonder he had come looking for her! "I'm so sorry you came all the way out here just for me." she said, feeling guilty. Though, it dis warm her heart a bit to think that maybe he had worried about her - why else would he have bothered to come out after all?

His question did catch her a bit off guard though and ahe bit her lip. "I just...I don't think I've known many men that would do that. Even when...even when Emmett was around he didn't really ever eat meals just...whatever he could pull together. Or a bunch of eggs." she said quietly. It just...was odd to her. Something she hadn't experienced before or expected. "Plus I have been doing the cooking because you're my guest and I ought ro be hospitible."

She glanced at his hand, surprised by how gentle he was. Phoebe gave him a small smile, gathering her books into a stack. "Oh no, don't worry about me. Won't be the fiest or last time I skip a meal." she said. She refocused on her work as he pulled his hand away, stacking the books and putting some in a bag to take with her. "I really am sorry about this. I guess I just...wanted to get a little buried in my work for a bit." she said quietly.
Cause getting your dreams
It's strange, but it seems
A little - well - complicated
There's a kind of a sort of : cost
There's a couple of things get: lost
There are bridges you cross
You didn't know you crossed
Until you've crossed
And if that joy, that thrill
Doesn't thrill you like you think it will
Still, why am I not happier?

Messages In This Thread