little light one
Basty <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
no one wearing a crown,
comes in the name of peace.
While Bastien began to recount what the Voice had told him, she continued to eat the rest of the food she had put on her plate, eyes drifting toward him occasionally when he mentions it’s painless. She nods, slightly, still uncertain how it could be such considering how much of a person it changes. Her stomach is slightly uneasy, but she still manages to smile to him, still considering the alternative – that if she didn’t, she could remain as she is now, magical and embracing the sun on her skin whenever she liked, feeling the brush of the wind and pain when necessary.

But after a quiet moment, she reaches for her glass again and sips from it, when Bastien mentions how long it would be that they’d live. He mentions not aging, and she sees herself growing old and grey, wrinkled and exhausted from the day to day life, watching as Bastien remains just as young and beautiful forever. Her stomach continues to flip, but she sits back in the chair with a solemn nod of agreement. “It’s definitely something to consider.” She murmurs in response, eyes drifting from him toward the kitchen as though she’s lost in thought.

There is a lot for me to gain, and a lot for me to lose.” She says quietly, the strength and ability of the Ascended, to become a weapon of sorts, to fight back against all the injustice. But she’d lose so much, her magic, her ability to roam wherever she wanted at any time of day. Which outweighed which? If she Ascended, would she be of no use to Zariah anymore? Would it defy the order and cause her harm to break the oath?

Perhaps these are things to ask the Voice. “I think I would like to meet her and ask her about it, too, before I make a decision.” She offers, eyes drifting back toward Bastien with a small smile. “I trust you, but I have a few other questions I want answered.” She adds, in case he thought she didn’t believe what he told her.
queens show no mercy

Messages In This Thread
little light one - by Rexanna - 07-07-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-08-2019, 05:28 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-08-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-08-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-09-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-09-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-12-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-13-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: little light one - by Rexanna - 07-13-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: little light one - by Bastien - 07-14-2019, 11:28 AM