God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
remi
there's a hole in my neighbourhood
down which of late I cannot help but fall

{ADMIN NOTICE: Odd has used 700MP to obtain a hybrid pass for Remi.}

Dusk had all but fallen, and though it was a good deal darker in the woods than in the surrounding fields, Remi didn't mind at all. He could shift his eyes if he found it necessary, but given that his stroll was an aimless one, there didn't seem to be any particular need to ensure he was looking where he was going. If he got lost (barring a rain storm and the heroic timing of a certain huntress), Remi could just fly himself above the treetops and find his way back to his 'house' easily enough.

Humming softly to himself, Remi ruminated on what had been almost a weeks worth of new experiences. Some had been wonderful and new, while others had been downright earth-quaking.  Others, had simply been lacking. Friends who were apparently not around–and even ones that were but had been mysteriously absent–weighed heavily on the alchemist's mind.

Though this new world promised the opportunity to reinvent himself, Remi was finding that in the absence of so many of the people who mattered to him, it was difficult to know just who he should be.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Remi - 11-16-2018, 07:50 PM