God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
there's a hole in my neighbourhood
down which of late I cannot help but fall

Without any real sense of depth or distance, Remi wasn't sure just how long–or far–he'd traveled before the light suddenly went out. As if plummeted into a glacial sea, Remi's veins seemed to freeze and his stomach dropped low. The base of his spine grew cold as he gazed about the almost magical darkness. Just as he was about to try and peer through the curtain with his hawk-eyes, the world exploded around him.

Dizzy and disorientating flits of light darted around him, and though he was unmistakably surprised, his joy at this display of nature beamed clearly across his face. The one light brighter than the rest however eventually pulled at his gaze, and for a painfully long moment the content and blissful expression remained locked on his lips and cheeks even as his eyes widened with fear and hope.

A breath caught in Remi's chest as his smile fell away all together, replaced with a woefully young and lost expression. "Mother?" He whispered softly to himself, disbelieving.

As she spoke Remi gasped, tears immediately obscuring his vision as a laugh bubbled upon the back of his throat. "How?" He half mumbled before realizing that he didn't care. Rushing forward, he would try and scoop the smaller woman into his arms, nuzzling against her neck and wild mane of curls just as he had done when he was younger.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Remi - 11-16-2018, 09:37 PM