God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
there's a hole in my neighbourhood
down which of late I cannot help but fall

She smelled just as she always had; cinnamon and flour and lavender. There wasn't so much as a trace of the musty bed-ridden dryness that had settled on her in the last few months they had spent together. Of course Remi didn't even think to notice this. Instead he was entranced by the feeling of her against him. It should have felt strange but it didn't. This body had never held or been held by her. He'd been so young when she'd gone, standing hardly more than just above her shoulder. Now though as his strong arms tightened around her, he thought absolutely nothing of it.

Green gazing into green, the alchemist's smile was one of unadulterated joy. Taking one of her hands, he pressed it against his lips, closing his eyes and revelling in the mere presence of her.

And not questioning it.

"Of course." He said immediately. Obediently. Willingly.

He had never denied her anything before. Even here, in the woodlands of this strange wood, he was not going to start.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Remi - 11-16-2018, 09:57 PM