God Quest I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
there's a hole in my neighbourhood
down which of late I cannot help but fall

Thus far Loren was the only one who knew that Remi was in love, but if ever there was someone to understand just how difficult a thing like that would be for the alchemist, it would be his mother. He expected happy surprise, bliss and perhaps laughter. But such a casual dismissal? Remi shivered slightly and drew the woman all the closer to himself for it.

Won’t need it?

Better things?

But what could be better than love? Hadn’t she always been the one to tell him that?

The mention of meeting someone made the alchemist tilt his head curiously, the naive and willingness of his gaze spilling out across his features and transforming his expression into something boyish and lost. ”but who–“ He asked. And as she answered, Remi had to immediately stifle the urge to drop her as the sickly sounding word wiggled into his ear.

”Who-“ He demanded, though it was unclear if he meant who was she, or who the name she’d whispered referred to.

Struggling in earnest now, Remi tried to back up. It felt like moving through a dream, or swimming against a current. With wide and frightened eyes, the alchemist’s arms shook slightly as his energy was sapped away by his efforts to take a few simple steps backwards.

“Mother...” He whispered, swallowing hard. “Your voice...how....” Blinking stupidly, realizing too late, his lip quivered. “Mother how are you here? “
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll bring you further roses, but it does you no good - by Remi - 11-17-2018, 03:52 PM