Personal Quest palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
This is not the group she expected. It’s not a bad group; Bastien is certainly an ‘artist,’ she expects Rexanna to have some sort of skills, imagines that Lucas may not be here just to audition (rude, Lily, the Devil has many talents, not just a cock and tongue), but the others are just plain curious. Like, where is Jigano? Surely he has some musically inclined talent, being a storyteller and all.

To address Edrei's first cheeky statement, as Lucas is hot on her heels. Did they all know she has a fully-functional sex room in the back? Flashing the blonde man a curious look, she wonders if he’s revealed the secrets (no, not those, you perv) of her house to others. “Not a gathering, just auditions. Of course the Launceleyn’s will be invited to the Cabaret opening. But I didn’t know you had creative talents…” she says, having heard many things about the Rathskellar’s owner. Most of which she’s smiled about, but none of them have been that the young woman is into the arts.

“I’m sure you’re full of surprises. We’ll be starting in just a mo -” Half-shade, half-also being a shit, Lily’s attention is pulled away by an unknown man who comes flouncing through to take her hand and offer a very respectable greeting. She sinks down into a quick curtsy almost by reflex. “Lily Balfour. Welcome. I look forward to seeing your talents.” but oh, what a double-entendre that could be, as Ezra, too, is dressed appropriately for the summer, but not so appropriately for an audition - unless that audition is play some sort of 70’s rock star.

The vision that comes next just about sends her heart aflutter too, and the redhead opens her arms wide to hug her always, always, always (damn her!) beautiful friend. She laughs and realizes there must have been some mix-up, if everyone is here to party, judging by the way they’re all dressed. All of a sudden she’s not quite sure what to do. Her plan is starting to go out the window, but she tries to hide the sudden flash of panic that may or may not have crept into the tail end of her laugh. The point is that Rexanna is a great friend. She shows up for everything Lily needs help with, and for that she is eternally grateful. Squeezing the brunette warmly, she simply exclaims, “You look radiant!”

Bastien quickly follows, and yes, Lily has a hug for him too and ushers him through the door of his former Church without any awkwardness. It’s been almost a year and the place feels like hers. “Of course, I’d love to collaborate on something.”

So. That makes six of them. More than plenty to satisfy Frey, she hopes. A quick look assures her that no one else is coming (they’re welcome to come in, the door isn’t locked!) at the moment, so she shuts it and turns to her guests. “It looks like there’s been some sort of mix-up, which isn't a problem at all. The opening is in a few weeks, and I hope you'll be there too. I’m just looking for acts right now. I’m sorry, it should have been more clear. So um, if anyone has any talents they’d like to share, we can see that, or I can give you a little preview of the song I’ve been writing for the opening.”

Pretending to look around, she looks towards the back room, which is half-curtained off. “Ah, my little harp is in the back room. Come on, it’s more intimate and comfy back there.”

Definitely not looking at Luc, and praying to Frey that the Ascended won’t give him away, Lily leads the way to the back room with her entourage of unknowing victims. She steps inside and is hit with the familiar, unmistakable throb in her lower belly, the urge to take off her clothes and press her lips against skin, wrap her tongue around anything, fill herself up.

Here we go, Frey...
-------------------------

Oh you party people! Decide whether or not you want to stay and follow Lily into the back room. The overwhelming urge to get naked activates when there’s any sexual thoughts in the room, so if you’re lusting after anyone else in the group, so Lily will probably trigger it because of Lucas. Feel free to PP Lily getting you in to the room.

No posting order!
merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye

Messages In This Thread
palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss - by Lily - 07-08-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss - by Edrei - 07-10-2019, 04:36 PM
RE: palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss - by Lucas - 07-10-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss - by Ezra - 07-13-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss - by Lily - 07-14-2019, 12:40 PM
RE: palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss - by Lucas - 07-15-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss - by Edrei - 07-17-2019, 01:50 AM
RE: palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss - by Ezra - 07-19-2019, 02:54 PM