Just The Thing
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
”Indeed I did, and I have them here!” Phoebe said with a smile, patting a small box on the counter next to her where she prepped the tea for Jiao to drink. She brought the cup to her as well as the box of promised goods. The brewed tea was spicy but sweet, a comforting, calming sort of beverage that warmed one to their very soul. Phoebe opened the box to show her all that was inside. ”These are the teas to help you sleep. Drink a cup about an hour before you wish to go to bed and you should drop right off! But I also prepped these as well. They are aromatics and you can either burn them like incense or put them in a bathing tub to soak in. The scents induce calm and relaxation, and in a bathe can help soothe sore muscles.” she explained with a soft smile. ”I hope these help you.”

”Oh thank you! I’ve put a lot of work into it.” she said with a smile. ”Sometimes people have babies here, though usually women visit me here for check-ups or examinations. Usually I go to their homes to help them through labor. As comforting as this place is, nothing is quite as comfortable as one’s own home.” she said with a grin.

”Oh no, it is just us right now.” Phoebe assured her. She remembered that Jiao was not a particular fan of babies, and did not want her to worry that any would suddenly appear in the clinic.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Just The Thing - by Jiao - 07-08-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Phoebe - 07-09-2019, 04:48 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Jiao - 07-12-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Phoebe - 07-12-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Jiao - 07-14-2019, 11:16 AM
RE: Just The Thing - by Phoebe - 07-14-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Jiao - 07-15-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: Just The Thing - by Phoebe - 07-15-2019, 05:03 PM