Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
He had offered to help Ronin and the Monster Hunter's Guild out, and he meant to stand by his word. The fact that it would also let him do a bit more research into the Underground and ROUSes was a personal bonus, of course, and one he didn't mind admitting to. That it took place at sunset instead of dawn only made it more appealing to the bard, who often stayed up late and slept in late, too, if he was given his preference in the matter.

He arrived on time, hair and skin washed of the dyes that had been used to disguise them in these troubled times and pale mane plaited back neatly and out of the way. Isuma perched on his shoulder, eagerly hoping to catch sight of her white-scaled friend, and he had his rapier at his hip, though he hoped to be wielding his pen and journal and letting the Hunters do most of the fighting. That didn't stop him from bringing a sturdy net, however, and his bag of first aid supplies slung over his unoccupied shoulder in case of accidents. He held a lantern in one hand, an unusual construction with a white flame that burned without apparent fuel in its center.

"Loreseeker's representative, reporting for duty," he informed Ronin with a grin and a small bow as he stepped up, and Isuma reep!ed an enthusiastic greeting of her own for Sugar. The bard's smile turned a little crooked as he glanced down into the dark, a silver brow arching at the star-touched man. "That, and I didn't want to risk any of Rory's goats falling prey to the pack. What's the plan, Guildmaster?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Jigano - 07-09-2019, 09:07 PM