Personal Quest (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
The dream of standing back and letting the others fight off a handful of belligerent rodents - big, ugly rodents, admittedly - while he took notes was quickly dashed by the sound of skittering arriving in a wave. Like a swathe of the ugliest shag carpeting the world had ever known, the ROUSes advanced both low and high, and Jigano swore softly as they approached from Emmett's direction.

Deimos and Roana seemed to have the ground assault covered, but that still left the rodents who had climbed above. Grateful that he was in the back, and that everyone else's attention was focused on dealing with the hairy horde, Jigano shook himself once and shifted down into the form of a large raven, flapping towards the ceiling with bright blue eyes and a thick, fierce beak. Isuma flapped up as well as his shoulder disappeared, squeaking alarm. Aware that his size put him at a disadvantage, he mainly tried to knock the rats who had gone up for an aerial attack down by yanking on their tails and letting them drop into the business range of the swords and hooves below, carefully protecting his companions from getting a flying ROUS to the face. The gryphon followed in his wake, slashing at any particularly stubborn ROUses with her envenomed dew claws.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (HUNT) i put on my robe and wizard's hat - by Jigano - 07-11-2019, 02:06 AM