Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
and if all we've got is what no one can break
Pacing back and forth as he was, all excited and nervous energy, Remi was more than happy to greet Phoebe as she arrived. Wrapping her up in an easy and tight hug, Remi grinned broadly into her hair, laughing at the sound she made which mirrored the bright sparks he felt fluttering in his stomach. "With your help, I have no doubt of that!"

His small talk with Phoebe to pass the time is broken by the sweet smell of something absolutely mouthwatering. Glancing up to see Amalia with a monolith weighted down with various different things (aka Deimos) behind her, the alchemist offers her a confused sort of smile as she hands him two baskets. "Samples?" He repeats, his expression adorably confused. As she explains, Remi's lips fall open and then widen into a grin. "Ronin would kill me if I said no." He beamed.

Glancing through the various things Deimos is carting, Remi laughs a touch awkwardly, his smile growing crooked. "Thank you." He says, biting the inside of his lip as a way of keeping an altogether too-silly smile from spreading the rest of the way across his face.

"So...What I know so far is that the wedding will be in a few weeks, at sunset on the big hill in the fields." The spot holds heavy memories for both the alchemist and the hunter, but there is no more fitting place for them to be joined as one. "From what Amalia has told me, weddings here sound much less...structured than those in Northaven and Ronin and I rather like the idea of that." With a glance to Amalia and Deimos, Remi smiles. "Amalia, if you explain to Deimos what we needed - the string, the things for the fire and whatnot - Deimos, could you create them? Or get what you cannot make?" Remi knew better than anyone the limitations of their common-magic.

To Amalia specifically, Remi grinned at the baked goods. "I would love to sample these with you. And if we are lucky, Ronin will not interrupt and devour everything." He added with a laugh.

To Phoebe, he turned and smiled. "Do you think you could help with colours? And...perhaps finding a suitable dress for Aoife? Hopefully she will be walking by then, but if not, she will ride down the aisle on Isla as our flower girl."

Tasks!

Amalia - YUM LETS EAT SOME FOOD.
Deimos - Make us the things we need for Caido-weddings
Phoebe - Colour schemes and a dress for Aoife <3
i know i love you if that's all we can take

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 07:55 PM