Personal Quest No admittance, except on party business
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
and if all we've got is what no one can break
Remi smiled at Deimos. Back in Northaven weddings were elaborate affairs with most of the invitations coming right from the palace. The alchemist likely would have written exactly what the reaper did, albeit in a slightly nicer handwriting, but that hardly mattered. Those who Ronin and Remi would want to attend would likely hear about it from the two men anyways, rather than the sign.

"Honestly, I like them all." The alchemist admitted with a cheeky grin. "Maybe instead of a large cake we could just have small ones like this? So everyone could try everything?" Remi shrugged, winking at Amalia. "Unless that is more work for you." He added hastily. Following her instructions with a boyish subservience, the pair begin to work on the signs. The stars and lion make something inside of Remi's stomach wilt and curl, seeing R&R together and knowing that the next time anyone looked upon the signs it would be shortly before the two men were married. "These are perfect." Remi gushed in a low whisper, his own shirt and hands covered in paint, though unlike the baker he made no attempt to rid himself of it.

Glancing up as Phoebe returned, Remi smiled brightly as she explained the flowers that she'd chosen. Really, the alchemist couldn't have cared less about the actual bouquet so long as he knew Aoife would be safe holding them. "Ronin will be glad to know that our wedding night will not be spent with a toddler with an upset stomach." Then, realizing what their wedding night was meant to entail, Remi blushed deeply as he turned away with a smile.

"There is just...a few more things.." The alchemist said, his smile entirely adoring and full of love now as his mind considered how the rest of the evening would go. "We will need candles, or other ways to light the area given the time of day...and perhaps music?" Remi said, glancing towards Phoebe and Amalia.

Then, to Deimos, Remi inclined his head to the side slightly as if to indicate a side and private conversation. Holding out his hands, two rings appeared. They glistened faintly with flecks of some gemstone or another that made it look as though there was a band of stars trailing through the center. As beautiful as they were, it was their magical properties that truly made them special. But those properties would only be apparent when worn by the two men. "Your mind is far more creative than mine...will you help me make two small boxes for these to sit in?" He asked with a trembling smile.

Last tasks

Phoebe and Amalia - Candles and music! (maybe Rex's music box?)
Deimos - help with ring boxes!
i know i love you if that's all we can take

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-11-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: No admittance, except on party business - by Remi - 07-16-2019, 02:08 PM