Shield Meet Crown
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"And?"

At first she doesn't react at all, as if so surprised by her lack of speech that she herself was speechless. But no, she was not speechless, she was merely considering, thinking, breaking down every little bit of information she knew about this girl to surmise and answer. Her sudden show of strength, making a stand when moments before she coward and retreated - naught but a gimmick, a cat puffing its fur to seem larger in the face of a wolf.

Slowly she grinned, once again chuckling in that unsettling and mirthless way. "You are nothing" she breathed, in almost a whisper. "So pious, blindly following gods who so punished you for another's crimes, loving and hating at their whim. You've never had an original thought in your life, nor will you ever, your ability to reason obfuscated by your ardor for power you cannot understand or attain." she said pointedly, a laugh playing in her voice.

"Such a terrible pity one with your fire has been turned into the mindless drone of the divine." she tsked, turning away. "A word of advice, little baker - the time for your kind is coming to an and. The loved and adored serve no purpose but to disrupt progress. Soon, this place will be the homeland of the forgotten and loathed, raised to their potential by my guiding and caring hand. I suggest you consider finding a new place to be." she said, glancing back at her, a sweet smile on her lips as a Leafchange breeze tousled her hair.

"Do you feel that, Amalia? It's the winds of change. Ride them, or take shelter." she said in a suddenly kind and friendly tone before beginning her walk back home.
zariah
If my strength intimidates you, I hope you realize that is a weakness of yours.

Messages In This Thread
Shield Meet Crown - by Zariah - 07-14-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Amalia - 07-15-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Amalia - 07-15-2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Amalia - 07-15-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Amalia - 07-15-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Zariah - 07-16-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: Shield Meet Crown - by Amalia - 07-16-2019, 04:22 PM