do not go gently into that good night
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

So confident, but so forgetful. My, my, my.

Of course Wessex isn’t going to go quietly. But to attempt an escape whilst surrounded by both Fae and Zariah? That would be pretty stupid.

No, she waits until they’re walking in the dark, night-covered forest alone, where the world around them is filled with noises and they’re hemmed in by trees. The path continues on. Wessex doesn’t know where she is, she can’t consult her map, but she does remember how long it took her to get to the Village and can give a vague estimate as to where they are. There’s the smell of water. Wessex smiles. Still on the other side of the Stonesong.

She won’t feel the pain of breaking the lightning manacles. A jolt through her system, yes, but as the Ascended woman darts to the left and swiftly towards the cover of the trees, moving as quickly and as indirectly as possible, she finds the tingly, numb-ish hands aren’t too much of an impediment. It’s not like the manacles were around her feet. Into the trees, into the trees, weaving and refusing to look back. With Are’s power in her bdy and the name of her lady in her mouth, she is more than ready to try and call down her Goddess should Wessex need her.

Messages In This Thread
do not go gently into that good night - by Wessex - 07-15-2019, 03:13 PM