do not go gently into that good night
Arduinna Flidais
Wild Fey

Age: 278 | Height: 5'1 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 19 - Luck: ∞ - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ARDUINNA

The fallout is not instantaneous, and nor is it the type that Zariah might expect. To harm the woods is to draw the ire of its lady, and there is enough pain and sickness in the forest already without the Merciless carving a path through it to capture an ant.

The trees closest to Wessex sizzle, crack and burn, all but obliterated by the storm that shoots through them. She has dodged that particular bullet today. A good thing too, for a strike like that would be more than enough to scramble the delicate systems of her body. A warning, perhaps, for the future.

But between the Ascended and the Queen of the Hollowed Grounds stands the wild fey of the forest. Arduinna exudes light, the silks and fabrics hugging her figure moving seemingly of their own accord. Her molten eyes are fixed on Zariah, but her smile is all for Wessex, even though she cannot see her.

"That is two favours you owe me now I believe, bright one," she purrs. "Now off you pop. I would have words with the one who walks these woods without respect. Thought you to treat with Delah on behalf of the trees, your highness? On behalf of the river, the earth? A shame. I was looking so forward to our chat, since your promise to... what was it? Kill me?"

Nature, nurture heaven and home
Sum of all, and by them, driven
To conquer every mountain shown
Table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
do not go gently into that good night - by Wessex - 07-15-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: do not go gently into that good night - by Arduinna - 07-15-2019, 06:22 PM