do not go gently into that good night
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
Zariah does not move or flinch. She stands tall in the face of the destruction she has wrought, even though her target was by nothing short of a miracle unscathed – a miracle the Queen made mental note to never allow to happen again. Her doll-like gaze slid from the Ascended woman as she races off to the woman who stands between them. She does not recognize her, but even if she did, her expression remained stoic and blank. The Queen did not cower or fear, though this was clearly no ordinary Fae.

She listens quietly, slowly putting the pieces together as the Fae woman speaks. ”Ah, you must be the famed Arduinna, a pleasure and honor to finally make your acquaintance, despite the circumstances.” she said, her tone low and respectful, with a slight bow of her shoulders. Clearly this land was her domain, and Zariah would be foolish not to show her respect – but not nearly so much as a commoner ought, given her own standing amongst the people of the Grounds. ”It seems that I was perhaps misled in my understanding, it is you who leads the Fae people? Or are the Fae and the forest separately governed? Either way, I am happy to devise treaties with you as well.” She made a treaty with Delah because she had come looking for one.

The mention of her “promise” to Remi actually elicited a light chuckle from the Queen. ”Excuse my laughter, it yet amazes me that Remi would think I care enough about his personal troubles to threaten one such as yourself in good faith. I assure you, that so-called ‘promise’ was naught but a ploy to get what I wanted from him and he was clearly foolish enough to believe it and warn you it seems. Or perhaps it was his fox-friend he told?” Her eyes briefly glanced towards the area Wessex had once stood before glancing at Arduinna again. It seemed a game the Fae was equally accustomed to, trading favors for a service, tipped in the favor of oneself of course. The only difference was Zariah had the capacity to lie to those she wished to manipulate.

Messages In This Thread
do not go gently into that good night - by Wessex - 07-15-2019, 03:13 PM
RE: do not go gently into that good night - by Zariah - 07-15-2019, 07:14 PM