gonna need a bigger bo-- er, field
For Zariah
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
cigarettes, the taste of whiskey on your lips
still haunting my every kiss - do you remember it?
It wasn’t very often that Zariah was impressed by things that were intended to be powerful or terrifying thanks to her upbringing. She had grown around terrifying things, doing terrifying things, all in the name of immeasurable power. But to see a beast the size of the Land Shark suddenly rise up from the depths of the earth to swallow a deer whole before diving back to its lairs did give her pause, eyes widening slightly.

Well. No wonder people were all in a tizzy about it.

Already a plan was forming in her mind, ways they could trick the beast into a trap where they would have the advantage. She glanced over at Ronin, wondering if he would be up for it. ”If we work together this should be a painless hunt.” she said to him in a hushed tone. ”If you place that illusion of yourself in the field, I can draw it up with a lightning strike. It will give chase to illusion you and I will attack with lightning and life drain. Repeat until dead.” she whispered, raising a brow at him. ”Work for you, Captain?”

Messages In This Thread
gonna need a bigger bo-- er, field - by Ronin - 07-15-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: gonna need a bigger bo-- er, field - by Ronin - 07-18-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: gonna need a bigger bo-- er, field - by Ronin - 07-19-2019, 07:55 PM
RE: gonna need a bigger bo-- er, field - by Ronin - 07-22-2019, 06:54 PM
RE: gonna need a bigger bo-- er, field - by Zariah - 07-23-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: gonna need a bigger bo-- er, field - by Ronin - 07-24-2019, 11:45 AM
RE: gonna need a bigger bo-- er, field - by Ronin - 07-26-2019, 09:11 PM