to take arms against a sea of troubles
Open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Wessex lives fairly realistically; she knew she'd caused a stir with her words, but she also knew deep down that they were true, and people didn't tend to like the truth. She didn't like the truth of Amalia and Amalia didn't like the truth in the words of the Ascended. And being Ascended, well... it puts a natural barrier between herself and the Attuned and Accepted. She firmly believes that more than half of them would see her brought low and The Voice eliminated entirely, despite the fact that she's never done any of them ill.

They also fucking love Ronin. He's a good guy, sure, would probably make a decent King - but she didn't think he had the guts to make the hard choices that might have to be made. Having seen Zariah's powers up close, how they verge on the edge of omnipotent, her condescension, her inability to consider logic - there is no reason to assume that she won't fight with everything available to her. She'll fight dirty. And Wessex had no qualms with fighting dirty in return. If it's the only way to win, then so be it.

The rest of them, however...

Anyway. Wessex needs to check in and see what she's missed. A lot can happen in a few days. Into the Basement she slips like a shadow, unseen and unheard. The room is dark. Not a problem for her, but rather than lingering like a creep, she lights a lamp and takes a seat, listening for someone above - or any at the doors.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
to take arms against a sea of troubles - by Wessex - 07-17-2019, 02:51 PM