to take arms against a sea of troubles
Open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Well. That’s a lot to take in. Quite the event she missed, and whether that’s a bad thing or not, she doesn’t really know.

Unfortunately, while Deimos may see more eye-to-eye with her on some things, while they can stand shoulder-to-shoulder and know the other is skilled and loyal enough to have the others’ back, she is not sure about the others, especially given the conflicting news she’s just received. Fortunately for Deimos, Wessex isn’t the shoot-the-messenger type.

There's a noticeable change about her after he finishes talking about Zariah's meeting. Tight-lipped and all of a sudden rather grim, the older woman shakes her head. “Just some stuff about the fae’s history as a people.” Interesting if you wanted to try and manipulate them, but she imagines Delah wouldn’t be so susceptible to that - and the Sea of Branches group is virtually unknown to the Grounders. All of a sudden feeling like it’s time to go, Wessex pushes herself up off the chair and straightens her clothing. When she looks back to Deimos it’s with a peculiar expression: almost as if she regrets having to say the thing she is going to say next, is hurting, but is also resolved. It’s a break up, and they aren’t even dating.

“Thanks for catching me up. I’m going to make a second safe house in the Outskirts if you wouldn’t mind helping with that. Couple of nights time. Good luck with the rebellion. If you need help, ask and I’ll be there, otherwise, I’m out.”
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: to take arms against a sea of troubles - by Wessex - 07-27-2019, 09:27 AM