Letter for the Provost
Letter for Amalia
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Royal Correspondence
The Queen of the Hollowed Grounds sent you a letter. Lucky you.
Dear Provost Chandrakant,

I am glad to hear you are in agreeance. I look forward to the Loreseekers public announcement of support for my rule. Additionally, it is with increasing anticipation that I await your arrival with the outlaw in question. I am certain you do as well, so you no longer bear the burden of his mistakes.

In regards to a Natural Advisor, I am unopposed though thoroughly unimpressed with the reception of such a notion on the part of the general public. I am not certain such a seat would help anyone, the public or myself, based on that reaction. Might you advise otherwise? Your suggestion of Rory, while clearly rooted in his connections with the community, does give me pause. He did, after all, organize the mob that sparked the heated Outlander and Natural conflict in the wake of the death of the Spire demon. I would, however, consent to a conversation with him, to assess if he would be able to work within more organized systems rather than starting rebellion.

And of course, thank you very much for the pumpkin bread. I regret to say I only had a piece, as my greedy children seemed to inhale it whilst my back was turned. Your reputation as a baker is well deserved.

May your gods bless you.

~ Queen Zariah Launceleyn

Note: The ink is scented with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove, cardamom, and allspice. Upon reading it, you will hear the voice of Zariah Launceleyn dictating it to you.

Messages In This Thread
Letter for the Provost - by Zariah - 07-17-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: Letter for the Provost - by Zariah - 07-18-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: Letter for the Provost - by Zariah - 07-18-2019, 06:09 PM