Wishbones
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

His shock pleases her, if only because it means she’s still intimidating. And with her confidence recently shaken, that little ego boost goes a long way. But then there’s this revelation that Sam can turn himself invisible and as he does it, Wessex finds herself begrudgingly admitting that it is indeed a useful ability. “I didn’t, but I can see that it gives him certain advantages.” She nods decisively. They need say no more, well - their Lady need say no more. Sam is kind of ignored anyway.

Turning to her fellow, she takes that special piece of parchment out of its hiding place and opens it up in front of him. The whole of the Greatwood - the Village, the Sea of Branches, the Drop, the Mathair, lie before him, the image occasionally shifting and moving in real time. “As you can see, this is a map of the Greatwood. The trees move, they shift and throw people out who can’t navigate the forest properly. Take it, use it to get to the Village. I’ve seen the Bodega and the inner part. We just need these two,” she points to the big tree that houses the Observatory, and the Undercroft.

She looks hard at Samuel, trying to impress the need for secrecy, stealth, and speed upon him. “I would advise that you go at night. Don’t stop, just race quietly on through. The Fae have a lot of different power, and they will not hesitate to turn you over to Zariah if you’re caught.” Wessex rolls her eyes, but the implication should be clear. His safety isn’t guaranteed… and they might not be able to save him if he’s captured. “But… if you see anything that looks like a small book, something you can easily grab and carry, I would be interested in seeing what it says.”

Cause why not?

Then, turning to the image, Wessex inclines her head. “I’ll come again tomorrow, Lady.” There is too much on her mind to share the time with Sam. Speaking of… as she exits, she pauses by him and whispers (under no illusion that their Mother couldn’t hear every word) “Lose that map, and I’ll find a way to kill you and steal your invisibility.” Then a move to clap him on the shoulder, and she’s gone into the night.

Messages In This Thread
Wishbones - by Samuel - 07-18-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Wishbones - by the VOICE - 07-18-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Wishbones - by Wessex - 07-18-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Wishbones - by Samuel - 07-18-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Wishbones - by the VOICE - 07-18-2019, 11:53 PM
RE: Wishbones - by Wessex - 07-19-2019, 08:42 AM
RE: Wishbones - by Samuel - 07-19-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Wishbones - by the VOICE - 07-20-2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Wishbones - by Wessex - 07-20-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: Wishbones - by Samuel - 07-21-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Wishbones - by the VOICE - 07-22-2019, 05:46 PM