walking far from home
for Amalia! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
KIADA
your battleworn tongue doesn't say the truth anymore
that you are ruined
It is a lengthy tale, and she’s thankful for the scones needing time to bake and be prepared and cool in order for her to keep it short – the terrible and great things that had happened. She prepares them and lets Amalia place the balm in all her sore spots, eyes drifting to the floor through parts of her tale. But she doesn’t notice the tears that prickle Amalia’s eyes as she moves toward her back and the Harpy reaches up to remove her jacket and her shirt (she trusts Amalia, far more than anyone else).

This is where the most of her scars lie, scratches and barbs, gnarled skin along shoulderblades where a specific vulture companion had sat and scarred. And a few burn marks that align her spine, the entirety of it. Her magic from her previous world had left a mark. Her head tilts forward as Amalia begins to apply the balm and questions her as to what happens after. “After… Everything had changed. The world was dark, with creatures throughout it all. Some were friendly, most were not. It’s like… It’s like Longnight, but all the time.” She recalls, finding a way to make it relatable, to try and make it better for Amalia to understand.

And I was furious. Kisamoa called a meeting, gathered us all there, and I went straight up to him and spit in his face. I told him that I had fought so hard for him and he rewarded me with nothing.” She inhales deeply as she remembers the rumble of his voice in her mind. “He apologized to me, like an attuned link. He told me he was fond of me, and infused my armor with magic. More magic than I had before.” She reaches up to rub her temple briefly. “Before I came here, I had magic that allowed me to wield flames. I could make tornadoes of them, my spine lit in shapes of animals depending on my emotions. I had armor that would expand and collapse at the press of a button to cover my entire body. I was formidable. I had a companion like Auni but he was a vulture like my attuned form. His name was Khairi, and I lost him when I came here too. I think we might have merged, because I couldn’t shift before.” She recalls, almost as though she’s picturing it all in her mind.

But the portal changed things, like with the amulet. My magic became brutal, my armor was infused into my spine and when I’d call upon it in lieu of a button, it would erupt from me to cover me.” She says, quietly, as if Amalia can see the puncture wounds that healed jaggedly along the length of her spine. “Kisamoa gained a conscious though, seeing as he tried to right his wrongs, and tried to summon the dead back to life. But they, like everything else, came back wrong. And he fell into the river of the dead. I thought he was going to die, and like an idiot child I dashed in after him.” She pauses, eyes shutting tight. “I watched myself die, suffocating on my own flames. And then suddenly, I was there in the underworld or whatever it was there, and I found Kisamoa and I raised him back.” Her shoulders roll in a slight shrug.

And then, someone arrived. Told us to gather hope, these little orbs of light and bring them to the darkness and blight, to fight the terrible monsters in the night and I did. We all did, we did the best we could.” She turns her head to look over her shoulder at Amalia. “I fell in love again, this time with a kind man named Rixen. And we formed a small country within the light, and he was named King. And things were nice, for a time. But… I never got to tell him I loved him before I got thrown here. I lost Khairi as I arrived, I lost him too.
and you wonder why he lets you
the butcher
touch him,
the sun
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-21-2019, 06:05 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-21-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-22-2019, 03:23 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-22-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-23-2019, 05:00 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-25-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-27-2019, 01:41 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-30-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-31-2019, 03:15 AM