not what you think (probably)
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
Amalia cannot say she is particularly pleased to see Edrei. In fact, it would not be far from the truth to say she is as displeased as she can be. As soon as the door opens the girl freezes, her mouth going dry as the dark head full of curls pops its way in. She's known that this moment would come for a week now, but still a cold fear grips her chest, making her figure taut.

In truth, Amalia has scarcely spoken to Edrei since that night when they fixed the Spark Bird perch. The memories of the event remain a little blurry, but wild black hair and glowing cruel eyes before the world went dark? That she remembers.

And though the baker knows it was involuntary, though she knows it was a trick, it doesn't quench the memory of dying that flares up when she looks at this girl, now Left Hand of the Queen. What is she supposed to say to the woman come to arrest her? Let me get my things. Will I need to pack a towel?

She'd wanted a chance to say goodbye to Deimos, but maybe it is better this way.

"Hello, Edrei." Her voice is measured, but beneath the counter her fists are clenched, white-knuckled with nails digging half-moons in her palms. "Give me a minute to clean up." Her brain is spinning with the things that need to be done. Jyoti is off with Kiada. The garden will be tended. She should leave a note for Deimos, and Ronin, telling them not to do anything stupid.

That soon enough, she'll be back.

Messages In This Thread
not what you think (probably) - by Edrei - 07-22-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: not what you think (probably) - by Amalia - 07-22-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: not what you think (probably) - by Edrei - 07-22-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: not what you think (probably) - by Amalia - 07-24-2019, 01:13 PM
RE: not what you think (probably) - by Edrei - 07-24-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: not what you think (probably) - by Amalia - 07-25-2019, 08:28 PM
RE: not what you think (probably) - by Edrei - 07-25-2019, 11:39 PM
RE: not what you think (probably) - by Amalia - 07-26-2019, 04:14 AM
RE: not what you think (probably) - by Edrei - 07-26-2019, 02:42 PM