Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
Skulking around in dark forests at night was any sexy rogue's bread and butter, though Adam was actually lost. He had decided to go for a walk while under the influence of...he'd forgotten exactly what, but several things had passed his lips and entered his lungs in the day preceding his wander. He nearly found the edge of the trees, hoped it would go back home, when he heard footsteps and stopped, hid instinctively to see what was going on.

After a moment he saw it was Wessex, the rather severe woman that had helped him to clear his basement. She'd seemed an odd sort, but he hadn't pegged her to be the kind to be standing about suspiciously in a forest.

Far too full of substances to be anything but bold and stupid, he sauntered up and put his hands on his hips, grinning at her. "It's a bit late for a woods rendezous, innit? Who's the lucky fella? Or is it a lady...?" Either away, he was sticking around to find out.
good evening, misadventure.
farewell morality.
it's time for another risky venture,
into the depths of depravity.

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Adam - 07-22-2019, 07:27 PM